Internal Communications Coordinator
Internal Communications Coordinator
Location: Dublin or Lisburn
(Please note – this job is advertised on our site under “Republic of Ireland”)
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Creating and delivering content for an extensive portfolio of communications platforms and projects including Liquid News magazine, Liquid TV, Liquid IOI emails and the new company intranet site. Management of cross functional communications initiatives in partnership with other functions, with a particular emphasis on employee engagement, ambassadorship and enhancing corporate reputation.
MANAGE Manage the delivery of a multifaceted internal communications strategy to engage employees and support organisational priorities, including employee magazine, intranet, TV system and emails.
- Support the delivery of the overall internal communications strategy and plan.
- Manage the production of the internal employee Magazine, Liquid News and email newsletter, Liquid Online.
- Manage all content creation and scheduling for Liquid TV.
- Management of company news and functional content for the We Connect intranet site.
- Manage of internal branding and poster sites
LEAD Lead the creation of a range of highly professional written, visual, audio-visual and online communications for internal audiences and delivering these to tight deadlines.
- Lead the creation of highly professional written, visual, audio-visual and online communications.
- Develop communications templates and guideline to ensure the consistent delivery of professional content across all channels.
- Integrate SharePoint tools into company-wide communication.
- Lead on all communications clinics / surveys / feedback sessions with employees.
PARTNER Partner cross-functional in the management of a varied portfolio of communications projects, with particular emphasis on engaging ‘hard to reach’ audiences including Field Sales and Supply Chain teams.
- Build relationships and ensuring two-way communication with colleagues from all functions and all levels to ensure full representation in communications channels.
- Develop communication strategy and tools for engaging ‘hard to reach’ audiences including Field Sales and Supply Chain teams.
- Work closely with HR team on employee engagement initiatives.
INNOVATE Generate creative and innovative ideas to enhance internal communications and managing internal and external partners to bring these to life – photographers, videographers, design agencies, printers etc.
- Constant innovation and generation of creative ideas to develop internal communications channels.
- Research third party innovations and best practice.
- Manage relationships with a number of external suppliers of design, video, photography and print services.
DELIVER Support the function in other communications projects and activities as required Inc. the roll out of the Coca-Cola Ambassador 2.0 and partnering with the Marketing team to bring our brands to life internally.
- Manage activation around Bring our Brand to Life internally.
- Support on the roll out of Coca-Cola Ambassador 2.0.
- Manage communication for all internal company events e.g. conference and town halls.
- Management of budgets for internal communications.
- Providing administrative and communication support to the PAC team and any duties that may be required.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Gets Results
- Capability Development
- Change Management
- Attention to detail
- Passion for enhancing the reputation of the company
- Commitment and energy in completing tasks
- Passion for communications and employee engagement
- 3rd level qualification in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, Business or related subject or a minimum of 1 years’ experience working in a communications role.
- An active interest and proven ability in all aspects of Communications and PR
- Excellent written, verbal communications and presentation skills
- Excellent research and news gathering skills
- Proven ability to generate creative ideas and deliver innovative communications solutions
- Highly skilled in the use of presentation and design software to create visually appealing and professional communications materials
- Excellent relationship building and influencing skills with the ability to engage, sustain and maximize partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent project management skills: the ability to plan, execute and multi task whilst maintaining exceptional attention to detail.
- A passion for innovation and the use of digital communications channels
- A dedicated team player with an honest, positive and approachable attitude with the ability to also work on own initiative.
- Previous experience in managing internal or external events.
- A full, clean driving license and the ability to travel between sites and work outside 9-5 hours if required