I am recruiting for an iOS role with one Irelands most promising start-up companies based in the heart of Dublin city centre. The company are expanding their mobile division, and are seeking an experienced iOS developer to work on the companies’ suite of applications. You will be working in a fast-paced dynamic environment, where you will be responsible for the delivery of the companies’ innovative iOS apps.
What you can expect in the role:
- Using the latest frameworks beyond the standard iOS frameworks
- Working with a modular codebase, proven with tests (TDD and Agile)
- Being consistently challenged in the role, improving the code, the UI, and the user experience
- 4+ years’ experience in a iOS developer role
- Extensive knowledge in Objective-C and Swift
- Portfolio of published iOS apps
- Excellent communication skills
In return you will receive:
- Very competitive salary pending on experience
- Opportunity to work from home
If you are interested in this iOS position, please submit your CV highlighting your relevant experience. If you wish to discuss the opportunity or other iOS opportunities in confidence please contact Zara Mc Brien.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.