IT Consultant – Big 4
MCS Group is working with a Big 4 client as they seek to appoint an IT Consultant on a contract basis, based at their Dublin office.
This contract offers an excellent opportunity for experienced IT Consultants who are interested in moving onto a contract basis with one of the most well known organisations in this space. My client is offering an excellent daily rate for this position based in Dublin as they add to their existing team during a period of aggressive growth. The successful candidate will be an experienced consulant with significant experience in the delivery of major technology projects.
Typical duties in the role will include:
- Participate in and, as required, lead IT Advisory engagements
- Manage financial aspects of client engagements
- Assist with building client networks and relationships
- Lead presentations and proposals for complex projects
- Strong Academic background
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in IT, Business or a related discipline
- 3+ years of experience working with a blue-chip consulting house or major organisation
- Excellent track record of building client relationships, supporting business development proposals or equivalent
A backgroud in one or more of the following areas is highly desirable:
- ERP Implementations (Microsoft Dynamics/SAP/Oracle)
- Large scale transformation project delivery
- Appication development across the full SDLC
- IT Architecture/Strategy
- IT Sourcing
- IT Processes
- Enterprise Intelligence/Analytics
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Scarlet Jeffers, Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.Apply for this job.