IT Project Manager
Our rapidly growing FinTech/InsurTech Client urgently requires an experienced IT Project Manager.
As an experienced IT Project Manager you’ll be part of a core team responsible for successfully delivering infrastructure andor application development projects on behalf of our clients’ business partners in Ireland and the US.
You would be expected to have IT project management experience, with strong communication skills, leadership ability and a track record of Project delivery.
- Third level degree in IT, or Business
- PMP, PRINCE2, Agile PM or ITIL certification.
- Strong organizational and coordination skills are essential as is the ability to multitask and work with stakeholders in diverse locations.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence and motivate peers and senior managers in partner organizations and to work across organizations to gain buy-in and build consensus to deliver on objectives
- Demonstrate a creative and innovative approach to technical solutions.
- The successful candidate should be willing to adapt their normal working hours as required to facilitate meetings with US colleagues.
- Experience or qualifications in CMMI, ISO or Six Sigma would be beneficial.
Frequent travel to the US for business may be required.
An up to date passport with at least 6 months to expiration is essential.
To discuss this IT Project Manager role in confidence please call James Goodman on 02890 725634Apply for this job.