IT Security Analyst – Dublin/Galway
Cyber Security Analyst – Dublin/Galway
Are you a highly-motivated individual with a passion for cyber security? Do you have the drive to continuously grow and further develop your career?
My client, a worldwide financial service provider is currently seeking to hire an enthusiastic individual to join their cyber security team as a cyber security analyst. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to work in a highly technical security environment working with the latest technologies reporting directly to the CISO.
Main responsibilities of the cyber security analyst:
- Perform in depth application and infrastructure penetration testing
- Investigate security incidents
- Use your expertise to assist in other teams development
- Conduct vulnerability scanning
- Assist in the development of application security using
Key Attributes of the cyber security analyst:
- BSc or MSc in cyber forensics/science/security or relevant working experience (3+ years)
- Background in web application security testing
- A background in development is an advantage
- Understanding of OWASP Top 10
- Knowledge of open source technologies (KALI, SNORT)
- Knowledge of C# and .NET are an advantage
Industry certification such as: CEH, GSEC, GIAC are a strong advantage
If you are looking for your next career move or thinking of moving into the cyber security space I would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the cyber security analyst role, please apply online today or contact John James Baird on 01525 3404 or submit your CV online.
Keywords – cyber security, networking, software security, encryption, security analyst, application security, penetration testing, C#, .NET
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.