IT Security & Network Administrator
IT Security & Networks Administrator
My client, a very well know organisation are currently looking for a talented individual to join their ICT Security & Networks Team as an IT Network Security Administrator. You will be reporting directly to the head of IT Security. You will primarily be responsible for ensuring that the client IT Security needs are met ensuring complete confidentiality. You will be assisting the network security needs that will be covering infrastructure systems, servers, networks and communication systems
Key responsibilities of the IT Security Network Administrator:
- Support Network Security needs such as routers, switches, firewalls etc
- Troubleshooting and resolving network issues
- Assist in researching emerging threats, vulnerabilities, and security practices/standards to maintain and improve the security posture
- Assisting in the review and development of the security policies
- Reviewing the IT needs of company and keeping up to date with the latest IT technology suited for business needs
- Vulnerability assessments and document on findings
As a IT Security & Network Administrator you will have:
- Bachelor Degree in Computing or relevant professional experience
- Professional IT Network Security certification is seen as an advantage
- Experience with Cisco, Checkpoint or Fortinet
- 5+ years in Networking with at least 2 in network security
- Experience with IT security technologies including Antivirus, Endpoint Protection, hard disk encryption, Web and E-mail content filters, Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), mobile technologies and biometric authentication systems
- Experience supporting network configuration management solutions, network security solutions and monitoring of internal & perimeter appliances.
- Experience in Network/Security Operating Centre or Cyber Incident
- Experience with security monitoring tools such as SIEM and vulnerability management/assessment
This is an excellent permanent opportunity for a IT Security & Networks specialist to join a very well-established company. If you are a motivated individual looking to join an exceptionally strong IT team, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the IT Security & Networks Administrator role, please apply today or contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 01525 3404 for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.