Andras House Ltd, 60 Great Victoria Street, Belfast, BT2 7BB
Hours of Work:
40 hours per week
Rate of pay:
Dependent upon experience
Andras House Limited operates a chain of successful hotels in Northern Ireland and requires an IT Support Executive to assist in the business’growth in this highly competitive industry.
The IT Support Executive will form part of the IT System Support Team, responsible for providing support to the Andras House chain in all aspects relating to software and hardware administration, provision of first level support for the existing software infrastructure and maintenance and modification of the organisation’s networks for the Andras House chain of hotels and related businesses.
The successful candidate should hold a relevant degree level qualification and demonstrate a graduate level of work experience within an IT System Support Team member’s role or in a similar related role. The candidate should be flexible when dealing with issues outside working hours and have access to a car and hold a full driving licence.
- Experience in networking infrastructure, TCP/IP protocols, physical cabling
- Experience in Windows 2008/2012 servers with active directory, installation of new servers and administration
- Experience with VPN connectivity
- Experience in maintaining network and workstation hardware and software
- Commercial experience of supporting Windows XP/Windows 7
- Experience in troubleshooting WiFi networks
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are essential
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Certification in MSc Networking (CCNA etc.) are a plus
- Experience in handling and configuration of Cisco routers and switches
- Experience in VM ware / Hyper V systems
NOTE: This job description is not meant to be definitive or restrictive and may be subject to modification to meet changing needs.Apply for this job.