IT Systems Analyst
Grafton are pleased to be working with our client based in Dundalk, a company who is a leader in their field and now looking for an IT Systems Analyst fro a 12 month FTC.
To support the day to day function of the current IM systems in addition to assisting the business migrate to an ERP system over the next 12 month period.
- MS SQL Server 2008 Database experience (Essential)
- MS Access, Excel, VBA, .Net database support and design (Essential)
- ERP implementation (Desirable)
- EDI and barcoding (Desirable)
- Infor LN (Desirable)
You will be a confident multitasker who continually focuses on improvement and willingness to identify and drive solution. Having strong communication skills and can work with little or no supervision, you will lead by example and deliver results
- Provide business support to current operational systems
- Develop and own business systems and programme change roadmaps
- Ensure that all users understand the end to end implications of any change in business systems
- Continuous improvement by engaging with the business teams to define systems and reporting improvements
- Provide end user documentation and training
- Extract information from current systems in preparation for ERP execution.
For more information on this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link below. Your application will be completely confidential, further information will be provided so you can make an informed decision if you would like to apply for this position. If you would like to chat about the opportunity please call Dominic McCann at Grafton Technology on 02890 242824Apply for this job.