IT Systems Analyst
This Company designs and manufacturers best-in-class mobile machinery and their Co Louth based manufacturing site, is the busiest in their global operations.
We are recruiting an IT Systems Analyst to join their back office team.
To support the day to day function of the current IM systems in addition to assisting the business migrate to an ERP system.
- Provide business support to current operational systems.
- Support ERP readiness project; ensuring business system solutions are set against the context of future business requirements.
- Manage third party IM providers.
- Develop and own business systems and programme change roadmaps.
- Ensure that all users understand the end to end implications of any change in business systems.
- Support existing system integrations and changes.
- Ensure that solutions specified and delivered address the functional requirements.
- Continuous improvement by engaging with the business teams to define systems and reporting improvements.
- Establish and maintain clear systems documents in support of the ERP project.
- Extract information from current systems in preparation for ERP execution.
- Conduct systems integration testing and suport user acceptance testing.
- Provide end user documentation and training.
- MS SQL Server 2008 Database experience essential.
- SQL skills creating stored procedures, functions, triggers and views;
- Database Administration tasks, including backup solutions and database security, User management and Data Maintenance tasks;
- Performand tuning and query optimisation using SQL Server;
- SSRS administration and report design.
- MS Access, Excel, VBA, .Net database support and design essential.
- Experience with SQL Server 2012/2014 is a plus;
- Strong software troubleshooting and problem skills;
- Experience providing support in a helpdesk enfironment;
- Experience working in an ERP environment and associated business processes.
Apply for this job.