My client, a leader in the Bio-metrics field are currently recruiting for a number of Java/J2EE developers to join their team in South Dublin. You will be a part of their R&D department, working with the latest technologies. The company have recently moved to new comfortable offices conveniently located near good public transport links.
- You will be working on pioneering green-fields projects within the Bio-metrics field
- You have past experience of working in an Agile environment
- Take full responsibility for the full life cycle of the product
- Able to identify areas that need to be enhanced
- Ability to communicate to other areas of the business
- Ideally you will have + 5 years commercial experience in Java development
- You will have relevant J2EE experience
- Commercial exposure to REST APIs
- Strong Unit Testing
- Continuous Integration
- Exposure to Mobile and/or Biometrics a plus
What happens next?
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to hear more about, click the link below or contact Elaine Kilkelly at Reperio Human Capital. We can arrange a call to discuss this opportunity.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.