Java Developer – Senior
Senior Java Developer
- Central Dublin
- Financial Services
- 6 month contract, EXCELLENT rate
Java Developer required for a fantastic daily rate contracting role in central Dublin, great opportunity for a Senior Java Developer.
This is a significant project for the business as they aim to bring their customer facing applications bang up to date with a modern web and mobile offering.
As a Java developer your role will be based on re-designing and re-developing a large chunk of the middle tier of their application. This is a high visibility project within the organisation, you will be working in a flat structured team of 5 were there are opportunities to take ownership of various features.
The company follow use a structured TDD process and follow an Agile development style closely, clean coding is important for them.
Skills / Experience desired for a Java Developer:
- 4+ years Java development experience
- Strong experience across the Spring framework
- Strong experience building and consuming REST APIs
- Exposure to TDD / BDD / DDD is strongly desired
- Experience with Micro-services or similar architecture paradigms
- Knowledge of Devops tools such as Chef / Docker would be a bonus
- Very comfortable working in a Linux environment
- Experience with modern JS frameworks may help but not essential. They are using Angular2
For more information call Ross Irwin at Reperio on click on the link to apply.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.