Land Surveyor / Engineering Surveyor
As Land Surveyor you will be joining an established surveying company, currently working on a wide range of projects in Ireland. With offices based in Dundalk, you will be working on a range of surveying/setting out projects throughout Ireland.
Wellington Professional Recruitment are proud to be working with our Client, a leading land surveying company with over twenty years’ experience of delivering a broad range of land surveying services to many different sectors of the Irish/UK Construction industry.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- At least 2 to 5 years’ previous experience utilizing a broad variety of land surveying/setting out techniques on busy construction sites.
- Third level land surveying qualification or engineering equivalent.
- Proficient in the use of Trimble or Leica surveying equipment.
- Strong AutoCAD skills.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Valid Safe Pass/CSRS Card.
- Report to Survey Manager onsite every morning to discuss survey requirements for the day.
- Adhere strictly to all Health & Safety inductions/processes on-site.
- Keep correct records of all surveying work of the day, as well as hours allocated to each task.
You will also have excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to act within a team at all times. With the nature of the role there may be travel involved so you should be flexible in terms of travel.
If you feel this “Land Surveyor/Engineering Surveyor” role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail. Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.Apply for this job.