Lead Design Engineer
Lead Mechanical Design Engineer –Dundalk, Co Louth
I am working with a truly top class, Irish owned Engineering company based in Co Louth, who are a world leader in their niche of specialised automated manufacturing equipment. Although the company is relatively small in numbers staff wise, around 30 people , it really punches above it’s weight in that it supplies its machinery to Blue Chip companies across the GLOBE.
There are quite a number of good reasons to join this fantastic company
- Long established , financially very stable company
- Client list includes some of the best known manufacturing companies and Brands in the world
- Company is extremely R&D focused and there are a whole new generation of products at both design and manufacturing stage – very exciting future
- Company has a new young, vibrant and hungry management team who want to push the company to the next level
- The company want to double their financial turnover in the next 2 years
For their design engineer position, the key skill sand attributes you should have to be considered for interview are …………..
- Be Degree Educated in either Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronic Engineering
- Have a minimum of 5 years in an R&D Engineering environment , mostly likely having worked as a Mechanical Design Engineer
- Have at least 1 strong 3D Modelling CAD software package, eg SolidWorks, Pro E, Inventor etc and be effective in its use
- Ideally you should have experience of some or all of the following – PLC, SCADA, PLM, PDM, Control Methodologies
This role requires an engineer who can easily display the following attributes
- A strong desire to learn, excel and upskill
- Ability to pick up new technologies and concepts quickly
- Be a genuine team player
Key Words; Louth, degree, design engineer, mechanical design engineer, 3D Modelling, Pro-E, Soild Works, CAD, AutoCADApply for this job.