Lead IT Infrastructure Engineer
The lead engineer will be tasked with determining project infrastructure as well as advising on issue and troubleshooting throughout the project life cycle. The role requires a bit of an all rounder with a strong wintel engineering background, a bit of a self-starter with previous experience leading a small team and providing the link between a number of in house sectors.
The team are very strong technically but the environment is quite relaxed so it does need a certain type of character to fit in and hit the ground running. You will often be left to your own devices so you must be confident in your own ability to manage massively changing environments, find solutions and deliver projects to a high standard.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
- CCNA certification would be desirable.
- 5+ years hands on experience in IT operations.
- Experience in the full infrastructure project life cycle. (design, build, implementation)
- Previous project management would be desirable.
- Strong office 365/Microsoft Azure knowledge would be a bonus.
- Excellent windows server experience.
- Strong exchange experience.
- Virtualisation experience with both Vmware and Hyper-V.
- Strong Cisco networking and SAN management.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio on 00353 1525 3404 for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.