Lead QA Automation Engineer
My Client based in Dublin has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced QA Engineer to join their expanding team in Dublin. This role will involve taking the lead on the implementation of a new automation framework as well acting as a mentor for more junior engineers. Working closely with the development team you will help to define test strategy and automate test for both web based and mobile applications using cutting edge technologies.
- At least 3 years in a QA Automation role
- Experience with automation tools such as Selenium Webdriver
- A strong knowledge of Linux
- Experience testing software in a Java environment
- A proven track record of building test frameworks from scratch
- A good knowledge of SQL (Queries, tables etc)
- Experience testing mobile apps would be a big plus
- Continuous Integration experience would be advantageous
- Computer science degree or equivalent
- ISTQB certification
- Healthcare (Dependents covered)
- Pension- matched contribution up to 8%
- 24 Days Holidays
- Bonus- 10% standard, up to 20% for outstanding performance.
- Gym Membership
- Free onsite meals
To discuss this position and others confidentially apply here or contact Seamus O’Rawe- Specialist in QA/Testing Recruitment on 015253404
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.