Lean Coordination Manager – Monaghan
Job Title: Lean Coordination Manager – Monaghan
Our client is a leading Food Manufacturing Company seeking to recruit a Lean Coordination Manager for their state of the art site in Monaghan.
The Lean Coordination Manager will provide direction to all site lean activities; working alongside and reporting directly to the General Manager. The focus of the role is to facilitate the development and execution of a Lean implementation plan for the site and monitor progress to ensure the strategy is aligned with the business objectives and report on progress and benefits. A critical element of the role is the ability to act as a change agent; coaching, mentoring and influencing at all levels of the organization to ensure the correct culture and behaviors are in place to fully embrace and sustain a lean legacy.
- Production System Strategy Development and Implementation
- Influencing at all levels in the organisation to ensure people fully understand, support and embrace the Production System
- Team Development
- Continuous Improvement
- Opportunity & Waste Identification
- Set the site up to succeed through implementation of standard ways of working.
- Site Maturity
- A deep understanding of the principles and tools of lean manufacture is key to delivering the requirements of the role.
- The ability to align the site strategy with that of the overall organisation. The ability to deploy the site strategy throughout the business, ensuring that every team member knows how they contribute to the site goals.
- 3rd Level Qualification in a related discipline
- Experience of managing a multi-functional team in a high speed process environment for a minimum of 5 years
Salary Range: Negotiable
Consultant: Michael Clarke
Ref Code: MC12005
VickerStock Recruitment is a specialist, focused on engineering roles throughout Europe. Our NI division has over 20 years of experience recruiting for the engineering sector. For additional information on this Engineering vacancy and other engineering opportunities contact us on 02890313720 or send a current updated CV in strict confidence using the link below.
VickerStock operates as both an employment agency and employment business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless race, age,sex, disability or religious belief. All applications are handled in strict confidence. For further information on the services we supply please visit our website.Apply for this job.