Learning Specialist / Trainer
We are currently working with a major Letterkenny based employer to recruit an experienced Learning Specialist / Trainer to work within the HR team.
The motivated and enthusiastic individual will provide learning & development support and consultancy on Systems transformation strategy. This will include needs analysis, vendor governance/management, coordination and delivery of identified skills & knowledge requirements, including the application of evaluation methodology.
- Build excellent working relationships with Business partners and ensure that a quality and professional Learning and Development service is delivered efficiently.
- Prioritize training needs. Partner with relevant committee’s & working groups to create training plans in line with agreed strategy.
- Research and evaluate training solutions/options for identified Systems strategy requirements.
- Recommend improvements and innovative approaches to create dynamic solutions for routine and technical requirements.
- Provide oversight of the development or acquisition of training materials as required
- Deliver & execute prioritized training & development to support the overall strategy
- Facilitate & deliver relevant training sessions or workshops
- Monitor and evaluate learning solutions to ensure they are effective, providing analysis and reporting on return of investment to the Business.
- General Learning & Development practice, delivery & administration
Experience, knowledge, skills:
- The successful candidate must have at least three years of experience as a Training/Learning Specialist within a Learning and Development/HR function.
- Diploma in Learning & Development or equivalent, Certificate in Training Practice or equivalent minimum.
- Proven ability to master the full training cycle
- Must be practiced in translating business requirements into training strategy and implementing successfully.
- Must have practical & proven experience of training delivery & group facilitation.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, specifically demonstrating the ability to liaise effectively with personnel from internal and external sources.
- Good knowledge of adult learning theory and best practice with ability to inspire.
- Ability to translate complex problems and concepts in training
- Must be capable of working under pressure and to tight deadlines, while demonstrating flexibility & discretionary effort in order to deliver urgent requests when necessary.
- Must be an active and quick learner with ability to take on new challenges.
- Strong performance ethos and personal commitment for outstanding customer service.
- Proven leadership, planning and decision making skills are essential
To apply, please forward your CV to email@example.com or for further information, please contact Leanne on 028 71360070.Apply for this job.