Legal Analyst (Governance Team)
Legal Analyst (Governance Team)
One of Abacus’s largest financial clients is currently seeking a Legal Analyst to join their Governance Team which forms part of this company’s legal and compliance department. This legal analyst position will primarily involve managing the corporate governance processes for this clients foreign and legal entities and provide legal guidance to any internal clients.
The governance team within this client are responsible for maintaining the corporate governance information for all legal entities, managing global management systems and managing corporate and compliance requirements.
This is a highly versatile position that will include a wide range of both legal and administrative duties including but not limited to-
- Prepare various resolutions, minutes, and certificates for general corporate housekeeping of specific transactions.
- Handle various U.S. and foreign registration and filings.
- Assume responsibility for various special projects.
- Provide administrative assistance with various daily functions and responsibilities including processing of invoicing, document scanning and data entry.
This position will require applicants to have the following –
- Ability to work U.S. hours (1pm – 9pm GMT)
- Education and training as a paralegal or governance professional required
- Technology savvy with the ability to learn quickly
- Self-starter with strong project management and time management skills.
- Experience of working alongside legal entity software would be a strong advantage.
In return the successful applicant will receive a healthy salary package, generous benefits, exposure to high profile corporate wok and a position within a truly international company. If you are interested in discussing this position please contact Glen at Abacus on 02890313157 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Living away from NI and thinking of relocating back? Belfast is thriving with optimism, investment and jobs so find out about local career opportunities. We are hosting webinars with video interviews of Executives from many leading companies within Accountancy, Finance, IT, Analytics and Legal sectors. Search belfastforlife or contact Abacus for information about the webinars and major social event in Belfast.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this job. Talk to us about your career and find advice, videos and jobs on www.abacus.jobs or via Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Google+. Applications that match the relevant criteria will generate a priority response.
Abacus is a multi award-winning specialist recruitment agency based in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Established in 2003, our qualified team has more than 90 years’ experience and manage permanent, contract and temporary jobs with leading employers and new entrant firms within the markets of ICT, Legal, Accountancy, Sales, Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Analytics, HR, Marketing and Engineering. Abacus is an Investor in People (IIP) employer and holds the REC Gold Audit for Recruitment Excellence. Abacus operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, political opinion, religious belief, marital status, age or disability.Apply for this job.