Hunter Savage is a specialist recruitment consultancy with an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the Northern Ireland Legal sector. We specialise in the placement of legal staff and offer candidates a professional and confidential recruitment service. More detail is available on our company website.
Day to day duties will include:
- Processing all transactions under solicitors accounting rules
- Dealing with all aspects of client, office, designated deposit and nominal accounts and all entries to account system
- Sales ledger
- Bank reconciliation
- Opening and closing files
- Month end – Management accounts and analysis
- Credit Control
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Year End Accounts and dealing with Auditors
The successful candidate will be an experienced Legal Bookkeeper
Excellent remuneration package available.
**Please note, only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted**
To apply or for further details please contact Shona Coulson on 02890 080031. Please apply via the link or send your CV directly to email@example.comApply for this job.