Line Engineer (Dublin)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Line Engineer to join a leading Food Production company in north Dublin in Ireland.
Your new role:
As a Line Engineer you will be responsbile for improving equipment performance and reliability through technical knowledge and people leadership.
- Track all maintenance activities.
- Write up work practices.
- Constantly monitor cost and reduce where possible.
- Ensure that there is adequate cover for all shifts.
- Implement a preventative maintenance schedule.
- React quickly to any breakdowns, ensuring the plant is up and running as quick as possible.
What you will need to succeed:
To apply for the position of Line Engineer in north Dublin you will meet the following essential criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Proven experience and successful track record in a similar role.
- Ability to cover the shift while in production
Diamond Recruitment Group reserve the right to enhance the desirable criteria in the event of an unprecedented response.
What we have to offer:
- Salary circa £40K (depending on experience)
- Relocation package if necessary
- 40-50hrs per week
What we hope you do next:
To apply for the position of Line Engineer, please forward your CV to Paul Muir at Diamond Recruitment Group by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. All CVs must be received by Sunday 4th June 2017 at midnight.
For further information on this opportunity please contact Paul Muir at Diamond Recruitment Group on 028 2563 2223. Your details will be treated in a confidential manner with Diamond Recruitment Group. Only applicants meeting the criteria will be contacted.
You may have found this job vacancy searching for the following related terms: Line Engineer, Maintenance Manager, Preventative MaintenanceApply for this job.