CNC Turning Machine Operator Job in Dundalk
In partnership with its client CPL is currently seeking a CNC Turning Machine Operator for an engineering company in the Dundalk area.
• Monitor safe operation of machines
• Basic quality inspection & measurement of parts
• Ensure quality standards of products manufactured are met
• Material supply to machine & swarf control
• Machine and tooling preventive maintenance plans
• Read basic drawings
• Report on production, complete required paperwork and basic computer data entry
• Participate in continuous improvement
• Maintain health and safety standards for the area
• Any other duties as reasonably required
Skills and Experience required:
• Good verbal reasoning, numerate ability and mechanical aptitude skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Basic Knowledge and understanding of computers
• Relevant manufacturing experience desirable
• Experience using measuring equipment
• Experience of shift work
Hours of Work
Shift 1: Mon to Thurs 7am to 3pm and Fri 7am to 2pm
Shift 2: Mon to Thurs 3pm to 12am and Fri 2pm to 5pm
You will work 8am-5pm Mon-Thurs and 8am-1pm Fri while in training.
To apply or for further information please contact Sheena Crosbie on 028 302 53457 or apply through the link below.
Key words: CNC, turning, machine operative, Engineering, precision, job, role, career, opportunity, Dundalk, Louth, RoI, Republic of Ireland, IrelandApply for this job.