With a global customer base, our client is a well-established FMCG company who are currently seeking an electrically qualified, multi-skilled Maintenance Technician to join their manufacturing plant in Drogheda. As the successful candidate will operate as the sole Maintenance Technician within this plant, applicants must be confident in their abilities to manage all aspect of plant maintenance.
- Schedule and carry out preventative maintenance and breakdown repair on all machinery
- React immediately to any breakdowns
- Implementation and on-going development of Total Productive Maintenance systems
- Lead and manage contractors for both on-going maintenance requirements and engineering projects.
- Manage data and report on equipment and systems to generate improvement initiatives
- Liaise with Operations teams in the planning of maintenance work and addressing equipment performance issues
- Recommend process or system modifications
- Maximise equipment and plant availability through the root cause identification and subsequent elimination of problems / defects
- Time served electrical maintenance technician with a minimum 3-5 years experience in an FMCG environment
- A solid understanding of mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Previous experience in a continuous improvement environment
- Track record in diagnosing and correcting technical problems using own initiative and in a team based GMP environment.
- A team player, confident in communicating across all levels of the business
In return you will be offered a role within a dynamic team and the opportunity to progress within a forward thinking manufacturing company.
This is a day shift offering a salary of €40 – 45k.
For further information and a confidential discussion please APPLY now through the link!Apply for this job.