Reporting to the department manager and working in dedicated team you will be responsible for both planned preventative and breakdown maintenance across plant and machinery including considerable automated equipment. Duties include;
- Breakdown and planned maintenance across facility
- Fault finding and diagnosis
- Installation of new machinery
- Plan and improve maintenance schedules
- Electrically qualified with 2/3 years post apprenticeship experience
- Experience gained working within an industrial setting
- PLC knowledge & experience
- Mechanical knowledge (to include pneumatics)
- HNC level educated (desired)
In return you will have genuine career security and progression potential within a well established employer operating in a buoyant market.
If you are interested in this position please clink on ‘Apply Now’ to submit an applicationApply for this job.