Maintenance Engineer – Entry level
Maintenance Engineer – Entry level position – Monaghan
My client is one of the world’s largest companies, employing around 3500 people across the globe. They are currently recruiting for a Trainee Maintenance Engineer, will work as part of a multi-skilled engineering team, focusing on preventative and reactive maintenance, providing technical support across the plant.
- Carry out preventative maintenance and breakdown repair
- React immediately to any breakdowns or problems, resolving them as quickly and efficiently as possible
- General sourcing of everyday parts and overseeing that they are fitted asap
- Oversee that repairs to equipment carried out by 3rd parties off-site, are fully traceable and repairs are sent out and returned as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date maintenance documentation
- Work to improving on existing preventative maintenance programmes
- Assist with the co-ordination of plant and equipment installations and moves
- Maintain Health, Safety and Hygiene standards
You will have a relevant Electrical or Mechanical maintenance qualification, or currently studying towards it, and at least a years electrical experience.
You will have the ability to be flexible, support shift changes/travel commitments as necessary.
Contact Bronagh on 02890 725623 for more informationApply for this job.