Maintenance Engineer – Tyrone
They are a family run business producing food for leading retailers and foodservice operators across the United Kingdom and Ireland. They pride themselves on: quality and consistency, cost control and manufacturing efficiency, development and innovation and excellent service levels. Today, operations are carried out in a new state of the art facility completed in 2010 following various expansions to the business over time.
Due to such expansion they are now recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer, and responsibilities will include:
• Maintenance of plant and machinery including the installation and commissioning of new equipment.
• Setting up, fault finding and repairs.
• Identifying and reporting defects and issues.
• Promoting continuous improvement.
• Work closely with the production team to understand their requirements and keep equipment available at all times.
• 4yrs experience (above the apprentice qualifications) within maintenance manufacturing engineering
• Experience of working in food manufacturing
• Experience of electrical/ mechanical/ pneumatic work
• Knowledge of PLC’s and invertors drivers
• Electrical engineering qualifications, education or certification
Experience of refrigeration would be advantageous but not essential
For more information contact Bronagh on 02890 725 623Apply for this job.