Engineering job: Maintenance Engineer Job in County Tyrone. Due to continued success and investment, our client in West Tyrone have a requirement for a shift Maintenance Engineer on a Full time Permanent basis. £30,000 – £33,000 depending on experience.
SALARY – £30,000 – £33,000 plus company benefits
Location – West Tyrone
Shifts – Rotating Days / Evenings / Nights
Perm Fulltime Role
Report to Maintenance Charge hand and indirectly to the site Engineering Manager. The Maintenance Engineer is required to work independently as required and have a good working relationship with production management and operators. Willing to give technical advice to production when required.
Main duties will include:
· Maintenance of Plant and machinery, including the installation and commissioning of new equipment
· Fault finding and repair of all production Machinery, support services and auxiliary plant
· Promote continuous improvement.
- Implementation of Preventative Maintenance schedules and completing associated work Management documentation.
· Work closely with production team to understand their requirements and keep equipment available at all times.
· Any other duties as required
It is anticipated that the successful candidate will come from a similar background and will be looking for the next challenge in their career. Self-starting and motivated, applicants will also need to satisfy the following:
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent in a Mechanical or electrical qualification
- Strong Maintenance experience
- Knowledge of PLCs and invertors drivers
Excellent Salary available and Benefits package for the right candidate, between £30,000 and £33,000 as well as excellent development opportunities
Does this sound like the challenge you have been looking for? Do you have the skills and experience required to excel in this position? Then please forward your CV ensuring it demonstrates how you meet the essential criteria.Apply for this job.