Our client, one of the UK and Ireland’s most diverse and experienced manufacturers is now looking to recruit a high calibre Maintenance Manager.
Working with the engineering team to ensure the reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes, utilities, and controls systems within the plant. You will devise and manage an effective preventative maintenance programme that will deliver optimal manufacturing performance.
- Develop engineering solutions to repetitive failures – including issues affecting capacity, quality, cost or regulatory compliance
- CAPEX project involvement
- Conduct data analysis techniques including: SPC; Reliability modelling and prediction, Six Sigma, RCA, Condition Monitoring etc
- Provide technical support to production team
- Carry out value analysis to repair/replace, repair/redesign and make/buy decisions
- Maintain and oversee the delivery of maintenance Key Performance Indicators
- Possess a degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- At least 4 years’ electrical maintenance experience, preferably including man management exposure
- PLC experience is essential
- Have a solid track record in a Lean manufacturing environment and possess good understanding of continuous improvement methodologies
- Experience in reliability and preventative maintenance
- Experience in Condition Monitoring of automated production machinery
- Negotiable, Market Leading Base Salary
- Bonus Structure
- Market Leading Pension
- Excellent Holidays
- Private Healthcare Package
- Monday to Friday day role
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply or enquire please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone Michael Neill (MEng) on 028 9448 3986 (Direct) or 07712 305358.
Key words: Maintenance Manager, Electrical Maintenance, Electrical PLC, PLC, automated factory, preventative maintenance, condition monitoring, continuous improvement, lean, Maintenance Manager, Electrical Engineer, maintenance technician, condition monitoring, Lean, automation, high speed, continuous improvement.Apply for this job.