Maintenance Supervisor Monaghan
Maintenance Supervisor – Monaghan
Our Client is a leading Manufacturing Company based in Monaghan, they are currently seeking to recruit a Maintenance Supervisor to manage an existing team. The Maintenance Supervisor will have responsibility for both electrical and mechanical Technicians’ and will provide leadership and mentoring to the team of technicians, implementing continuous improvement and right first time mentality. Working with the engineering leadership team this will role will present an opportunity for personal career growth and development, the successful candidate will work with the wider leadership team to improve their people management and leadership skills and will have the benefit of being mentored by a small nucleus of highly experienced engineers. This is an opportunity to join one of the leading units within this organisation and we expect a high interest in this significant opportunity.
- Ability to implement and manage Preventative Maintenance schedules.
- Plan, monitor and ensure execution of works by the maintenance team in line with the desired engineering output levels.
- Plan, monitor and execute an ongoing maintenance plan to reduce reactive maintenance and understand parameters for doing so.
- Implement training programmes to ensure the improvement of technical knowledge and skill-base of the maintenance team.
- Liaise with equipment suppliers to identify improvement opportunities to enhance production capacity and maximise outputs.
- Working towards lean principals must be a core ingredient to be successful in this position.
- Awareness of quality responsibilities and the ability to implement procedures which contribute to “Right first time” mentality of the team.
- Ensure that policies, procedures and standards are compliant with wider company policy and industry standards.
- A minimum of 3 years previous supervisory experience in a managing a team of 5+ staff in a manufacturing / engineering environment
- Experience within FMCG, Food, packaging manufacturing is beneficially but not essential.
For further information on this opportunity to push your career forward contact ourselves in strict confidence for a full informative analysis of the role and outline of career progression.
Salary Range: Neg
Consultant: Gareth Miller/ Darren McVicker
Ref Code: GM 12182
VickerStock Recruitment is a specialist, focused on engineering roles throughout Europe. Our NI division has over 20 years of experience recruiting for the engineering sector. For additional information on this Engineering vacancy and other engineering opportunities contact us on 02890313720 or send a current updated CV in strict confidence using the link below.
VickerStock operates as both an employment agency and employment business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless race, age, sex, disability or religious belief. All applications are handled in strict confidence. For further information on the services we supply please visit our website.Apply for this job.