Maintenance Technician – Day shift
With a global customer base, our client is a well-established food manufacturing company who are currently seeking a multi-skilled Maintenance Technician to join their Drogheda site. The successful candidate will operate as the sole Maintenance Technician, working closely with operations and production.
- Schedule and carry out preventative maintenance and breakdown repair on all machinery
- React immediately to any breakdowns
- Implementation and on-going development of Total Productive Maintenance systems
- Lead and manage contractors for both on-going maintenance requirements and engineering projects.
- Manage data and report on equipment and systems to generate improvement initiatives
- Liaise with Operations teams in the planning of maintenance work and addressing equipment performance issues
- Recommend process or system modifications
- Maximise equipment and plant availability through the root cause identification and subsequent elimination of problems / defects
- Time served maintenance technician (either Electrical or Mechanical) with a minimum 3-5 years experience in an FMCG environment, ideally food manufacturing
- A solid understanding of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Previous experience in a continuous improvement environment
- Track record in diagnosing and correcting technical problems using own initiative and in a team based GMP environment.
- A team player, confident in communicating across all levels of the business
In return you will be offered a role within a dynamic team and the opportunity to progress within a forward thinking manufacturing company.
This is a day shift offering a salary of €40 – 45k.
For further information and a confidential discussion please APPLY now through the link!
Apply for this job.