Maintenance Technician Monaghan
Maintenance Technician – Monaghan
Vickerstock are working with a leading food manufacturing company seeking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer to join their Monaghan facility. It is the Maintenance Engineer’s responsibility to provide engineering support to the production stream to maximise production line efficiencies. The Maintenance Engineer will have focus on preventative techniques.
- Participate in problem solving activities. Electrical and mechanical process trouble shooting.
- Complete electro-mechanical repairs to high speed food processing, handling and packaging equipment.
- Supply technical support for the plant facilities & services including compressed air, steam, refrigeration and effluent plant.
- Input to computer maintenance system and carry out preventive maintenance routines and work instructions.
- All repair requirements including buildings and grounds
- A time served apprenticeship in a high volume (full apprenticeship), automated manufacturing environment or relevant third level engineering qualification
- Proven experience in a high volume, automated manufacturing environment
- Specialisation in either electrical, automation or mechanical
- Computer literate
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Flexible and open to change
- Innovative problem solver
Salary Range: Market leading
Consultant: Gareth Miller
Ref Code: GM62189
VickerStock Recruitment is a specialist, focused on engineering roles throughout Europe. Our NI division has over 20 years of experience recruiting for the engineering sector. For additional information on this vacancy and other engineering opportunities contact us on 02890313720 or send a current updated CV in strict confidence using the link below.
VickerStock operates as both an employment agency and employment business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless race, age, sex, disability or religious belief. All applications are handled in strict confidence. For further information on the services we supply please visit our website.Apply for this job.