Energis is currently recruiting a Maintenance Technician for our manufacturing client who are going through a significant period of growth. Based in Drogheda, the role will involve both mechanical and electrical maintenance of a range of automated equipment.
- Faultfinding, proactive and reactive maintenance work ensuring downtime is kept to a minimum
- Installation and commissioning of new equipment
- Provide technical support within the engineering department, other operational departments and external contractors
- Ensure that all maintenance work is recorded correctly
- Participate in business improvement initiatives
- Time served maintenance technician (mechanical or electrical)
- Strong knowledge of electrical systems
- Previous experience in the repair and maintenance of high speed manufacturing equipment
- Experience working within a lean environment is highly desirable
- Flexibility to work shifts
Basic salary is in the region of €35 – 38k + a shift allowance which will take the package up to €40 – 45k.
For further information or a confidential discussion please call us on +44 2890 826044 or email your CV through the link.
Apply for this job.