Manufacturing Engineer – Co Down
A career here is beyond what you would expect in a job: your ideas, talents, and experiences reach beyond day-to-day duties and are used to shape a global organization. This is your opportunity to make a real difference each day and be a part of something bigger than any single individual: you can be a part of a global team that is always looking ahead. They are currently recruiting for Manufacturing Engineers who will work with the Design and Manufacturing Teams.
· Leading programs and ensuring completion is on cost, on time & to specification. This includes Design Reviews, Drawing Reviews, BOM verification and Risk management.
· Customer support on manufacturing queries.
· Identify all tools and fixtures required to manufacture the product to specification and tolerances.
· Work with operations team to drive efficiencies
· Identify, assess feasibility and manage change for continuous improvement initiatives
· A higher level qualification, such as HNC/HND/ degree, in a relevant engineering discipline and 3+ years relevant engineering experience
For more information contact Bronagh on 02890725623Apply for this job.