Market Developer – Kildare / Meath / Midlands region.
Satisfying the world’s thirst is a big job, and we’re proud to do it.
Coca-Cola isn’t just the world’s most popular brand; it’s also an amazing place to work where everyone can achieve their career goals with hard work and determination.
Our brands such as Coca Cola, Sprite, Fanta, Monster and River Rock evoke feelings of fun and happiness, and we want our employees to feel the same way about working at Coca-Cola Hellenic.
The world’s best brand wouldn’t be possible without the world’s best employees.
As the world leader in soft drinks with over 75 years’ experience in Ireland we’re accustomed to being number 1, and it’s our goal to develop our people to be number 1 too! The first step on that journey begins with recruiting the right people.
We’re looking for people with a passion for sales and a “Can do Attitude” to join our team.
This role involves working in a fast paced and dynamic environment, selling our world renowned brands. The successful candidate would be responsible for bringing our amazing marketing campaigns to life in stores, ensuring product availability and world class execution.
If you have a passion and for sales and a ‘Can do Attitude’ then we want to hear from you.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Selling the world’s #1 soft drink brand.
- Grow and maintain our market share.
- Activate marketing campaigns in all outlets.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and your team to ensure our brands stay centre stage in store.
- Succeed on all quarterly sales and distribution objectives in line with company objectives.
- Manage all cold drink equipment within your area.
- Activating our brands through merchandising in stores.
The Ideal Candidate will be:
- A Brand Ambassador for Coca-Cola.
- A proven team player with an excellent customer service approach.
- Ability to work on own initiative, with strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to sell, influence and build strong working relationships.
- Excellent commercial acumen and experience of selling.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong IT and numerical skills.
- Fluent English and up to date Work Visa.
- Full and clean driving licence.
- Third level qualification or working towards business related discipline preferred.
- Previous sales experience.
Rewards & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Company vehicle
- Daily lunch allowance
- Company pension scheme
- Company share scheme
- Company phone
- Discounted rate on Coca-Cola products
This role offers a superb opportunity to join Coca Cola Hellenic and to take your career to the next level.
Full training and development will be provided to the ideal candidate as part of our Coca-Cola Sales Academy.
Closing Date – 11th October 2016
All applications via our website http://www.coca-colahellenicireland.com/careers/
Apply for this job.