Energis is currently recruiting a Marketing Assistant for a busy manufacturing company based in Co Louth. This is an entry level position within a fast moving and exciting global brand with the opportunity to progress your career and move up within the business.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, the role of Marketing Assistant is to support the Marketing team on the delivery of key marketing tasks and objectives.
- Assist Marketing Manager in organisation of events, in particular trade shows and in-store activity across Ireland, UK and EMEA.
- Reviewing all sampling requests and following up on relevant requests and distribution of same
- Trade Marketing – develop creative and innovative POS for online and offline channels, manage POS stock and establish quantities required for POS elements and requesting quotes
- Work with Graphic Design to manage the design schedule, ensuring, jobs are fully briefed and deadlines are met.
- Booking hotels and flights
- Updating budget sheets with invoices
- Relevant third level education
- Relevant work experience in a marketing role and/or a retail or FMCG role
- Excellent communication, time management and organisation
- Professional, versatile and dedicated, you are able to work independently and have a pro-active attitude
- Proficient PC skills (MS Office suite)
- Excellent attention to detail and a creative flare.
- Previous experience in event management is highly desirable
- Flexibility to travel when required
The role will suit someone with the ability to multitask and get involved in different projects as required. You should be comfortable working in a fast moving and evolving environment with flexibility to adapt to constantly changing priorities – no two days will be the same.
Salary is in the region of €25-30k depending on experience.
For further information or a confidential discussion please email your CV through the link.Apply for this job.