Grafton are currently recruiting on behalf of our client within the hospitality sector for a tenacious and commercially driven Marketing Coordinator. You will be responsible for website updates and social media activity in combination with the Director of Sales and Marketing and Corporate Director of Social Media. Have a natural creative flare and passion for Marketing to contribute to the Hotels Revenue and success.
• Manage relationships with social media channels. For example, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, and other similar community sites, posting content on relevant blogs and seeding content into social applications.
• Adhering to the annual Social Media Calendar and updating as required.
• Update all Social Media Platforms as required by company standards. Facebook with 5 posts per week plus competitions, per social media plan.
• Daily review of Revinate reporting and 100% response to all comments (Tripadvisor, Booking.com, Google Plus, Hotels.com, Expedia).
• Compilation of monthly e-marketing reports for Director of Sales and Marketing (DOSM).
• Use of HootSuite daily to manage all social media activity.
• Coordination of SEO and PPC optimization in collaboration with SABRE.
• Preparation and participation in monthly SABRE performance meetings.
• Administration in updating contents, packages and images on website.
• Administration of website functionality.
• Planning, design and distribution of all E-zines in coalition with Corporate Monthly EDM Calendar.
• Social/Corporate/RSVP client’ e-zines per S&M Marketing Planner Calendar.
• Travel Agents/Wholesalers e-zines per S&M Marketing Planning Calendar.
• Distribution of ZDirect e-zine reports.
• Schedule, design and coordinate the contents of one Christmas brochure per year in a timely manner.
• Schedule, design and coordinate all brochures i.e: Spa, Quarterly fliers, event posters, Wedding brochures etc.
• Coordinate all Press Trips and FAM trips in a timely manner alongside PR Company.
• Promotional collateral as needed for Sales & Marketing needs.
• Schedule, design and coordinate Food & Beverage Experience Events flyers every quarter.
• Schedule, design and coordinate miscellaneous flyers and posters for various events every year, to include flyers and posters for Food & Beverage or Rooms promotions.
• Participation in bi-monthly planning calls with hotel PR company.
• Control and coordination with the DOSM of all press releases.
• Evaluation and coordination of media activities with Lemongrass Marketing and the DOSM.
• Organization and coordination of Media fam trips 2-3 times per year.
• Coordination of press/ familiarization/ PR activities in collaboration with partners.
• All listings of hotel in trade and consumer marketing material or on line.
• Marketing and general correspondence.
• General office administration.
• Update content/images on all booking sites in collaboration with Revenue Manager.
• Planning and participation on photo shoots in association with the DOSM and Corporate Director of Electronic Marketing.
• Planning, preparation & assisting the DOSM compiling the annual Sales and Marketing Plan.
• Research and coordination for hotel gifts and promotional giveaways.
• Coordination of partnership collateral, such as USB sticks and giveaways.
• Leaving Certificate or equivalent
• 2 years previous marketing & social media experience
• Thorough knowledge of Marketing Processes, website management, search engine optimization, link-building and content development
• Ability to work with PDF Editor and Photoshop to manage advertising updates
• Possess a solid understanding of the social media universe, including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Flickr, Instagram, Pinterest, Hootsuite
• Thorough knowledge of Outlook programs, i.e. Windows & all Microsoft Office packages
• Ability to communicate in English, both orally and written, with guests and employees, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact, and diplomacy to defuse anger and to collect accurate information and to resolve problems
• Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods
• Ability to work a flexible schedule
• Strong organizational skills, with the capacity to self-prioritize
• Degree in Marketing field preferred
• Experience in 4 or 5 star hospitality industry
• Any combination of education, work experience and training within the social media field
• Knowledge of web site maintenance