About the Job
Wellington IT (incorporating Gaina Software) are looking for an experienced and dynamic Marketing Manager to join our Executive team.
Wellington IT provide the most successful range of Credit Union software in Ireland, currently moving billions of euro each year and managing funds for more than 1 in 4 Irish people. Our customers use our software to power every aspect of their financial services business from savings and loans, through to business intelligence, online banking, mobile apps, debit card services and ATMs.
Gaina Software is the leading specialist software supplier to the Drinks and wider FMCG industries, supplying ERP software to a diverse customer base, including Ireland’s largest drinks wholesalers. Our software powers every aspect of our customers’ businesses including processing orders and purchases, collecting payments and running warehousing operations.
Reporting to the Managing Director, and serving as an integral member of the senior leadership team, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for the strategic development and execution of Wellington’s marketing, lead generation, public relations and communications strategies as well as lead qualification, nurturing and pipeline building.
The Marketing Manager will develop a world-class marketing strategy for Wellington to generate awareness, interest and adoption of Wellington’s market leading software solutions. He/she will also be responsible for the development, integration, and implementation of a broad range of marketing, lead generation and public relations activities relative to the strategic direction and positioning of the organization with customers, prospects, partners and industry influencers.
To accomplish this, the Marketing Manager will develop a marketing team to build and execute a holistic, integrated marketing strategy that includes but is not limited to following core areas:
Vision, Strategy, and Leadership
Using historical performance, industry data and personal expertise, develop and implement an integrated, strategic marketing and communications plan to advance Wellington’s brand identity; broaden awareness of its solution offerings; nurture prospects and customers until “sales ready”; verify and qualify inbound leads and work closely with the sales organization to create a healthy pipeline of active sales opportunities from both new and existing customers.
Oversee, monitor and optimize Wellington’s digital marketing and discoverability program including corporate web presence, SEO, social media and marketing automation.
Define a communications strategy that will allow Wellington leadership to cultivate and enhance meaningful relationships with targeted external audiences, including media and industry influencers.
Working closely with the sales and product teams, develop a persona-based content strategy. This will be aligned with defined buyers journey’s for each solution to create, curate and communicate consumable content that is relevant and tied directly to Wellington’s unique value proposition and competitive differentiators.
Build a content-based lead generation and nurturing campaign strategy utilizing marketing best practices, tools and technology to surpass revenue targets.
Monitor and manage all inbound leads including verification/qualification and lead nurturing.
Content Support for Buyer’s Journey
Define, develop and maintain a rich base of solution-based content to support key stages in the buyers journey including awareness (solution brochures, videos, white papers), consideration (case studies, demo experience, rfp templates, customer webinars, etc.), and decision (ROI calculators, reference list).
Build and manage and end-to-end closed loop event management process to maximize ROI and generate meaningful awareness and interest in Wellington’s solutions that can be converted into active pipeline opportunities.
Reporting and Analysis
Monitor/manage ongoing marketing performance using the Marketo marketing automation platform as well as real-time activity within Salesforce and work closely with sales and the senior leadership team to make adjustments to strategy and execution as required based on real-time results.
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of the Marketing Department including budgeting, planning and staff management and development.
- Recruit and manage appropriate marketing and communications team personnel to support the development and execution of the marketing and communications strategy.
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and commitment to quality.
- Mentor and develop staff using a supportive and collaborative approach on a consistent basis.
- Establish and monitor staff performance and development goals, assign accountabilities, set objectives, establish priorities, conduct performance appraisals, and administer salary adjustments.
- Demonstrated strong character and presence in a high performance team, leading a dynamic marketing organization in a B2B software environment with expertise in persona/content marketing, digital marketing and lead qualification/nurturing.
- Minimum five years experience in a management role in a B2B software company.
- Innovative thinker, with a track record for translating strategic thinking into action plans and output.
- Experience in building, mentoring, and coaching a team of marketing and communications specialists.
- Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Superior management skills; ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers.
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment and anticipate future needs.
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive; a team leader who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical finance, and administration initiatives.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management, particularly sales and product leaders.
- Ability to operate as an effective tactical as well as strategic thinker.
- Competitive Salary.
- BUPA Membership.
- Corporate Bonus Scheme.
- Childcare Voucher & Cycle to Work Scheme.
Wellington is an equal opportunities employer and only recruits for the long term.Apply for this job.