Mechanical Design Engineer – Strabane -35K
Our Client require 2 Mechanical Design Engineers with experience of 3D modelling to work in the Omagh/ Donegal region. You will work on and special projects and become involved in new mobile materials handling related concept creations on a large scale. Candidates should have heavy industry mechanical design experience of at least 1-2 years.
The Role (Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer Omagh/Donegal)
- You will design unique speciailst mobile handling equipment for use on every continent
- You will use good problem solving skills to design and engineer solutions for new and existing product ranges
- You will use Pulse PLM and Design using 3D Solidworks
- You will produce innovative designs whilst keeping costs competitve in the market place
- You will carry out full product life cycle from conception to reality.
The Person (Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer Omagh/Donegal)
- You will be mechanically qualified with good 3D modelling experience
- You should have a minimum of 1-2 years design experience using steel and metals within heavy industry related to materials handling, Crushing or Screening.
- You will have knowledge of design hydraulic and electrical concerns
- You will be keen to progress your career with a sizeable team of professionals
- You will enjoy the full life cycle of a product from initial speciifcation to commissioning.
Interested? Please send your CV as soon as possible via the link provided. For further information on the role and a confidential chat contact Mark on 02890 669010. Salary for these roles in entirely negotiable based on your experience to date and comes with discretionary bonus.
keywords: Design Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer, Mechanical Engineer job vacancies Tyrone, Omagh, Dungannon Cookstown Armagh Northern Ireland Design Engineers mechanical engineer mechanical design enginer job vacancies donegal tyrone northern irelandApply for this job.