Cpl are working with a leading manufacturer to appoint a Mechanical Technician to their team in County Cavan. We are looking for an energetic candidate that can work on their own initiative and work effectively as part of a team. Occasional travel may be required.
This is a new position that has been created due to the ongoing growth of the company.
The successful applicant will be expected to be methodical in their approach to their work and be hands-on with physical testing, which is essential for the position. The role requires an energetic work attitude and ability to work on multiple technical test projects within the team.
– Preparation of test samples.
– Building test rigs.
– Calibration of test equipment
– Analyse and record test data
– Work effectively in conjunction with engineers and other technicians
– Provide sensible feedback on test performance
– Problem solving
– Draw up excel/word technical reports
– Fabricating and machining when required
– Hands on practical experience with roof/wall cladding systems
– Working at heights
– Working with hand tools, saws, drills, scissors lifts
– Knowledge of test equipment
– Good communication skills
– Motivated and positive attitude
– Flexibility to travel when required
– Pro-active approach to meeting deadlines when necessary
– Foundation or Level 7 in Engineering discipline OR qualified fitter
– Working knowledge of Autocad or Solidworks
– Competitive Rate
– Company Bonus Structure
For further information on this vacancy please apply via the link provided or contact Daithí McKay in the strictest confidence on +44 (0) 7881870185 or email email@example.com.Apply for this job.