Mid-Level QA Automation Engineer
My client have an excellent opportunity for a talented junior – mid level QA automation engineer to take the next step in their career. This role will give you the opportunity to take ownership of the test automation process at a well-established software house in Dublin. Working closely with a highly talented team of developers, your feedback on things like tools, processes and best practice for test automation will be taken on board.
This role will involve coding to test front end web apps and will offer you the opportunity to work on Android apps!
- Degree in computer science or related field
- At least 2 years in QA automation roles
- Excellent knowledge of the full STLC
- Strong coding skills with one or more of the following – Python, Java, Ruby, Javasript
- Experience with automation testing tools – Selenium or similar. Appium would be a big plus
- Experience with bug tracking and test management tools
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins or similar highly desirable
- Healthcare (Dependents covered)
- Pension- matched contribution up to 8%
- 24 Days Holidays
- Bonus- 10% standard, up to 20% for outstanding performance.
- Gym Membership
- Free onsite meals
To discuss this position and others confidentially apply here or contact Seamus O’Rawe- Specialist in QA/Testing Recruitment on 015253404.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.