This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative and creative Irish entertainment company that is working to change the digital landscape. Due to the success of the company, they are looking to expand the in-house mobile development team and are recruiting for an ambitious and talented mobile app developer who will be responsible of the apps used by millions of sports fans.
This role will offer mobile developers a role where they will be at the forefront of mobile innovation and development. Additionally, the position offers long-term growth where you will have strategic input into the shape and direction of the companies’ mobile apps.
You will be responsible for the architecture and development of the mobile apps across the iOS and Android platforms. You will be expected to keep ahead of mobile technologies, integrating these into products ensuring best practices are followed. Maintain quality control of web design and standards, ensuring best practices are followed
- BSc in Computer Science or related technical field
- Development experience in both iOS and Android
- Experience with Objective-C, Swift, Android SDK, Java
- Previous experience working with Phonegap/ Cordova
- Experience using social media APIs
- Experience working with CoreData
- Experience in web service integration (REST, JSON, XML)
- Experience using SCM tools such as GIT or SVN
- Experience working with continuous integration systems
If you are interested in this Mobile developer role, please submit your CV highlighting your relevant experience. If you wish to discuss the opportunity or other mobile opportunities in confidence please contact Zara Mc Brien on 01 525 3404
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.