Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer – Donegal/ Derry/ Londonderry
Our client is a local food manufacturing company seeking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer for their Donegal factory. This role is easily commutable from parts of Tyrone and Derry/ Londonderry.
It is the Maintenance Engineer’s responsibility to provide engineering support to the production stream to maximise production line efficiencies. The Maintenance Engineer will have focus on preventative techniques.
- Provide knowledge, experience and support to install, maintain and repair production equipment
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance in accordance with maintenance schedules
- Carrying out reactive maintenance as required
- Maintaining appropriate computerised and manual records and liaise with various department personnel / suppliers and customers
- Time-served engineer with post-apprenticeship experience
- Experience within the food industry in preferred
Salary Range: €12/13 p/h + OT (higher rate)
Consultant: Michael Clarke
Ref Code: MC12071
VickerStock Recruitment is a specialist, focused on engineering roles throughout Europe. Our NI division has over 20 years of experience recruiting for the engineering sector. For additional information on this Maintenance vacancy and other engineering opportunities contact us on 02890313720 or send a current updated CV in strict confidence using the link below.
VickerStock operates as both an employment agency and employment business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless race, age, sex, disability or religious belief. All applications are handled in strict confidence. For further information on the services we supply please visit our website.Apply for this job.