This role offers direct contact with senior management level, on highly visible, business critical projects.
Requirements / Qualifications for the role:
- 5 years’ experience as a Database Administrator (DBA), the majority of this experience with MySQL although other relevant experience may be considered
- MySQL Certification a definite bonus but not essential
- Excellent troubleshooting and performance tuning skills
- Knowledge of Nagios / MySQL Enterprise Monitor / Grafana, InnoDB Storage Engine, Replication (asynchronous, semi-synchronous, SSL), GTID
- Bonus points for skills in the LAMP Stack.
This daily rate contract has a lot of potential for the right person. There may be the opportunity for a long-time contract venture or down the line a permanent role depending on what the candidate seeks.
If you would like to discuss this position and the responsibilities in more detail, please get in touch. Click the link to apply or call Ebony at Reperio in strictest confidence.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.