- Research user questions on program processing logic and calculations.
- Prepare test data for trial runs; perform thorough program and application testing.
- Maintain all compile jobs, code modules, and screens required to test programs and document requirements to move to production.
- Develop and maintain all documentation pertaining to a programming project.
- Provide clearly written application user guides for end users or system administrators.
- Communicate to the Sr. VP-Systems the status of all their projects to ensure projects are implemented correctly and in a timely manner.
- Comply with the department procedures manual, as well as, make suggestions for new standards and procedures.
- Evaluate the scope and impact of a programming change or enhancement on the entire system.
- Experience in leading a team of onshore/offshore developers.
- Experience in Project management of .Net projects.
- Experience in mobile application development and responsive web design.
Education & experience;
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or IT related field
- 5+ years of experience in development design and systems management
- Intimate knowledge of object oriented programming languages, including C#, .NET 4.0+, PLSQL
- Deep knowledge of database systems including Oracle and Sql Server. Knowledge of Reporting Services, Analysis Services, Integrations Servers a plus.
- Experience planning and implementing the following technologies a plus: Test Driven Development, Entity Framework, MVC
- Experience planning and implementing the following vendor solutions a plus: ETL, Messaging, Data Warehouse/Data Mart, BI, Sharepoint
- Experience of IBM Worklight would be an advantage
- Experience with JQuery/JQuery Mobile
- Project management experience
- Relevant work experience in the Investments/Financial industry (FinTech) would be a distinct advantage.
- LOMA 357 Investments and/or CFA certification would also be an advantage.