We are looking for an experience and enthusiastic candidate for this excellent opporunity. The role will require some degree of flexibility to provide support for customers based in the US.
Summary of Duties
- Analyze and validate computer program specifications, submitting questions or requests for program logic changes in writing.
- Independently design and create program code that is structured, easily maintained, and conforms to department standards.
- Prepare test data for trial runs; perform thorough program and application testing.
- Maintain all compile jobs, code modules, and screens required to test programs and document requirements to move to production.
- Develop and maintain all documentation pertaining to a programming project.
- Provide clearly written application user guides for end users or system administrators.
- Communicate to the Sr. VP-Systems the status of all their projects to ensure projects are implemented correctly and in a timely manner.
- Comply with the department procedures manual, as well as, make suggestions for new standards and procedures.
- Evaluate the scope and impact of a programming change or enhancement on the entire system.
- Experience in Project management of .Net projects.
- Experience in mobile application development and responsive web design.
Experience, Knowledge, Abilities and Skills
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong development experience in .NET.
- Strong development experience in SQL Server and database/performance tuning.
- Experienced in using jQuery/JQuery Mobile/Bootstrap/AnjularJS or other JS frameworks.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks.
- Working experience in MS Team Foundation Server (TFS) and using the tool for continuous integration.
- ETL Development – SSIS, Informatica (or leading ETL technology).
- Knowledge of shell scripting, Seismic, IBM WCM, Salesforce and ExactTarget/ Marketing Cloud a bonus.
- Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into application requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members, and management- along a wide spectrum of technical abilities.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to develop effective internal/external working relationships with both business units and vendors.
- Project management experience.
- Relevant work experience in the Investments/Financial industry (FinTech) would be a distinct advantage.
An understanding of the following in relation to investments would be a plus:
- Knowledge of Capital Markets
- Knowledge of Commercial and Agricultural Real Estate Finance/Mortgages
- Knowledge of PGIM business model
- LOMA 357 Certification a plus
- Compliance and Audit
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or IT related field.
- 5+ years of experience in development design and systems management.