Senior Network Administrator – Co. Louth
Our client is one of Ireland’s success stories. They are an innovative and progressive organisation with a significant investment in Technology. They have huge plans for growth in 2015 and seek to add a Senior Network Administrator to join their established team.
This key position focuses on the support of these services for the Group, with a primary operational focus on Ireland and the UK, but with an ever increasing focus on other global sites. The role will provide the opportunity for travel to other company sites on a business needs basis.
The successful candidate will be based at the group’s operational centre for email, internet, anti-virus and IT Asset Management services. There will be a primary operational focus on Ireland and the UK but will also cover worldwide support.
The role will include the following key activities:
• Disaster Recovery planning and testing. The Group has a DR site in Santry, Co. Dublin.
• Maintaining the Active Directory structure across the group network (Ireland & UK).
• The ongoing support of 15 servers in the Computer Room in Dunleer.
• The ongoing support of Win2008 servers at Group Sites in Ireland, UK and Worldwide.
• Backup Administration (Symantec Backup Exec and Veeam)
• Anti-virus Administration (Symantec Endpoint Protection)
• Email & Internet Administration (Exchange 2010)
• Helpdesk Administration
• Software Licence Administration
• IT Asset Management Administration
• Support of Polycom Video Conference Equipment on sites across the group
• General Win7/Win 8 Desktop Support
• 5 years experience within a relevant technical role.
• A minimum of 3 years experience within a similar role.
Desired: Cisco or Microsoft Certifications.
For more information on this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link below. Your application will be completely confidential, further information will be provided so you can make an informed decision if you would like to apply for this position. If you would like to chat about the opportunity please call Michael Rosbotham at Grafton Technology on 02890 242824.Apply for this job.