Are you looking to progress your career in a highly technical environment? Do you have a passion and keen interest in working with the latest technology?
If so keep reading!
My client, a very well know online company are currently looking for a talented individual to join their IT infrastructure team as a Network Engineer. You will be primarily responsible for the installation and support of the company’s network systems, which will include you to design, install and monitor the LANs, WANs and network components.
Key responsibilities of the Network Engineer:
- Design, support and monitor the network to include LAN/WAN, internet, hardware, software
- Continually monitoring the system ensure optimum performance is achieved
- Ensure total network security
- Maintenance of servers to include VPN’s, IDS/IPS etc
- Monitoring performance, troubleshoot network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades, collaborating with Senior Engineers
- Analyse and resolve all issues
- Provide a 3rd tier level of support
- Participate in an on call rotation
As a Network Engineer you will have:
- A minimum of CCNA certification or years relevant experience
- Knowledge an understanding of network routing protocols
- Hands on experience using CISCO networking equipment in a large IT environment
- Excellent working knowledge of VLAN, TCP/IP, HSRP, LACP, DHCP
- Background in troubleshooting different sized networks
- Strong understanding of Networking, Unified Communications, VPN & Firewalling, Wireless
- Strong team player that is willing to go beyond his regular working remit
This is an excellent permanent opportunity for a network engineer to join a very well established company. If you are a motivated individual looking to join an exceptionally strong IT team, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the network engineering role, please apply today or contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 01525 3404 for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.