New Legal Services Centre – all levels
Very diverse case load covering all aspects of commercial law. Under attorney supervision you will have the ability to work independently on a number of matters including but not limited to:
• Research of new company product’s
• Providing briefings on the implication new state statutes
• 3rd party contract evaluation
• Vendor contracts & projects
• Drafting and negotiating on a broad range of contract documents such as speaker agreements, training agreements, confidentiality agreements, consulting agreements and engagement schedules and amendments to master agreements.
• Contract analysis and review
• Company-wide or large scale business unit initiatives that relate to vendor contracting issues (for example, review, analysis and summary of vendor contracting issues associated with Federal Reserve Oversight)
• Projects related to various other vendor related transactions
• Development of template (self-service) contracts for use by business units and corporate groups and related processes
There are a number of opportunities available within this new centre of excellence, including both qualified and non-qualified opportunities (for legal graduates who has commercial contract experience). This is the beginning of a new centre which due to sustained growth will offer accelerated career opportunities, coupled with the fact that this is a very unique opportunity within this geographical location.
B.A/B.S (or equivalent) in Law.
3 + years paralegal or similar experience in vendor contracts with law firm, accounting firm or other corporation.
For senior roles (Team Lead and above) 2+ years prior supervisory/managerial experience required
Stakeholder relationship management desirable
Must have considerable commercial contract knowledge