NPD Manager – Bakery
• Developing and implementing the NPD strategy for the business. Managing the strategic pipeline of work for future Product Development projects.
• Leading the product development process for the organisation by driving food developments from the concept phase right through to launch for own label and retail channels.
• Leading the product development strategy to ensure its alignment with business development plans.
• Responsible for driving pilot products through the NPD process
• Creating, developing and improving upon customer and supplier relationships
• Ensuring that new product specifications and product quality are in line with the customer’s requirements.
• Identifying new food trends and benchmarking against competitor products.
• Liaising with internal functions such as sales, marketing, quality and production.
• Presenting to stakeholders internally and customers externally.
• 3+ Years’ experience in a product development position within the food industry, bakery or confectionery experience is advantageous
• Degree qualified in Food Science or culinary discipline is essential.
• Proven ability to lead projects product development projects and deliver them on time and within budget.
• Passion to drive product innovation.
If you would like to apply for this exciting new opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lyn on 02890 330250Apply for this job.