NPD Project Manager
• Manage the day to day NPD process of line extension and brand pack -resizing projects from project brief, right through to launch
• Work with the process and operations team to optimize extruded product development for the brands with specific focus on new equipment commissioning for extruded products
• Work with the supply and purchasing team to deliver flavour briefs for the brands
• Deliver on cost saving and CSR projects to ensure maximum plant flexibility and product CSR compliance
• Manage and maintain the specification database of products through ERP systems, Agile and other specific systems
• Provide training as required to operators and QA staff in new line specifications
• Ensure all QA documentation in relation to NPD projects are available to the production staff
• Liaise with all interested parties in the NPD process, internal customers such as Marketing, Operations and Procurement as well as external customers as required.
Key Performance Indicators
• Achieve agreed specific KPI’s for NPD – number of projects, timeline, right first time etc.
• Good Working relationship with key suppliers and the internal team
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an NPD or related discipline
• 3rd level degree or diploma in Food Engineering or Technical related qualification
• Good technical knowledge of specification and customer systems such as TTL, HG or similar
• Experience in frying/ baking technologies desired but not essential
• Good working knowledge of pack copy process and packaging management tools – pallet build etc
• Knowledge of legal labelling requirements
• Proactive hands on approach with a can-do attitude
• Proven troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Must have a genuine love of food
Please send your CV through the link to be considered for this excellent opportunity or call Lyn Smith on 02890 330250, salary will be commensurate with experience, very attractive package on offer for the right person.Apply for this job.