NPD Technologist (Cork- negotiable)
NPD Technologist (Cork- €negotiable)
NPD Technologist Client Summary:
Our client, a global, leading food manufacturer who invests heavily in their people, has employed the services of Vickerstock to appoint an NPD Technologist for their Cork site. The successful candidate will be a laboratory-based, innovative ingredient and flavour developer. This is a senior role within the business for an experienced food innovator.
This is an excellent opportunity to commence a career in the NPD department of a major player in the Irish food industry.
NPD Technologist hours: Monday- Friday 9am- 5.30pm
NPD Technologist Job Duties:
- Manage process developments, ensuring their execution meets all time, quality and cost requirements
- Conduct project research and report statistical findings to generate and test new hypotheses
- Seek and develop new technology solutions
- Prepare raw material, process and equipment specifications, working closely with various stakeholders
NPD Technologist Essential Criteria:
- Food Science or a related degree
- 3yrs or more in a similar product development role within the food manufacturing industry
- Project management experience within either dairy or a live product
Salary Range: €negotiable
Consultant: Karen O’Donnell
Ref Code: KO894075
Similar job titles: NPD, NPD Co-ordinator, New Product Development, Food Technologist, NPD Technologist, NPD Technician
VickerStock Recruitment is a specialist, focused on engineering roles throughout Europe. Our NI division has over 20 years of experience recruiting for the engineering sector. For additional information on this vacancy and other engineering opportunities contact us on 02890313720 or send a current updated CV in strict confidence using the link below.Apply for this job.